There are hundreds of decisions needed to build a solid investment portfolio: a portfolio that will benefit from market upswings and weather downturns.
- Should you buy stocks, mutual funds, gold or just leave your money in the bank?
- What are the cost and tax implications of your decision?
- Which investments are better in a retirement account than in a taxable account?
- When should you buy (or sell)?
- Can you believe what you see on TV or read in magazines?
Given this complexity many people want professional advice. But who can give you unbiased recommendations?Can you rely on advice from someone paid to sell their company’s products?
In a well-constructed portfolio each investment should fulfill a specific function and be right for your personal situation. As fee-only advisors we provide the objective, unbiased recommendations you need to make informed decisions. At Partnership Financial, we
- Thoroughly discuss your goals before making any recommendations
- Look at the financial risks you are already taking before determining your appropriate level of investment risk
- Review all your accounts to determine an appropriate asset allocation and asset location (which investments should be in which accounts)
- Recommend the real estate exposure you need to achieve long-term financial stability
- Integrate tax planning with your investment strategy to produce a higher after-tax return